Monday, April 30, 2018

It is me, Stan Lee

Elizabeth in Marvel: 1602


Sir Nicholas: I am afraid Armageddon is rather outside my department, majesty

*Dr. Strange walks into the room*

Dr. Strange: Majesty, I come bearing terrible news. The prognosis of your illness has revealed itself to me.

Queen Elizabeth: *Gasp* I regret to hear of unfortunate news 

Dr. Strange: Your majesty, the skies of England are blood red not because Armageddon is ensuing. Rather -- the skies of London are red for our God is prematurely mourning your oncoming death. 

Queen Elizabeth: Doctor, I admire your prescience regarding my ensuing death. But, I believe the notion that death is knocking at my door is nonsense. For I have brought England their first colony and the first-born English citizen within those colonies: Virginia Dare.

Dr. Strange: Majesty, your relentlessness is commendable. However, you have been diagnosed with blood poisoning. I surmise that you have minimal time left. Therefore, you must identify who your heir will be. Naming your successor is indispensable to a smooth transition of power!!

Queen Elizabeth: Yes, the future of England is in my hands. I shall name a successor within the year.


Image result for England superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment