Monday, April 30, 2018

The Death of Brutus: A Fanfiction

The Death of Brutus: A Fan-fiction

*Members of the Senate are convening inside of the Public Forum Building in preparation to hear Julius Caesar speak.*

Caesar- "Welcome, my fellow Romans. I stand before you today to tell you that there is a traitor in our midst. Never before have I been tasked with so difficult a choice, as the traitor is close to my heart. Not only is he like my brother, as I have known him for many years, but he is also my backbone as he always has aided me greatly in my political dealings. So again, I stand before you to announce a traitor, and that traitor is Brutus."

Audience- *Gasps*

Caesar- "Yes, alas it is Brutus. The Senate has made me aware of what he intends to do, as he was actively conspiring to have me killed. Never would I have thought someone so close to my heart would betray me in such a way. But I have come here today to ask advice of you all. What is to be done with the lowly Brutus, surely he deserves punishment?"

Audience- *audience calls for Brutus to be hanged.*

Caesar- "While it does my soul pain to hear that you want Brutus hanged, I understand your pleas. Never before have I been betrayed, and never again will I be as I will never allow another man to get so close to me. It was always my thought that Brutus was an honorable man, but apparently my thought about him were wrong as no honorable man would plot against his friend in order to gain his seat of power. To protect my body and seat I hereby decree that Brutus be hanged until death. Find that murderous bastard and bring him to me so I can serve him his due justice."




Image result for julius caesar arresting brutus

No comments:

Post a Comment